24th 25th october northern and clubman

MrHT

Look for the highest thing on the edge of the Cheshire plain, "yer conner miss it lad".

It's about 3 miles from the place known in the country as producing good looking, highly intelligent men, Congleton, CW12 which incidently is where I was born & bred and still reside.

I'll post a postcode as soon as possible, but if you look on a map for the A34 between Congleton and Kidsgrove you will see the village of Astbury follow that road to Mow Cop about 2 miles.

See you soon.

Got some evil sections planned HA HA HA plus 3 specials Planned.

Any one intrested indoing the northern my self and dave would like to so were looking for some one to compete with. our motor is front and rear winches and open diffs but were not fussy who we compete with.

Anyone who thinks that just because I'm entering that this will be a one sided affair think again. I'm just a sadist :lol::lol::lol: and like a good challenge

site site on google

entry in the post too,

will pay you on the day barney/matt :D

dan

Payment on the day is not a problem we just really need to know the numbers. Yours in boothy?

Having seen some of the stuff you got up to down slindon I'm going to have to find some stiff stuff for you and make you think.

Got some evil sections planned HA HA HA plus 3 specials Planned.

Any one intrested indoing the northern my self and dave would like to so were looking for some one to compete with. our motor is front and rear winches and open diffs but were not fussy who we compete with.

Anyone who thinks that just because I'm entering that this will be a one sided affair think again. I'm just a sadist :lol::lol::lol: and like a good challenge

site site on google

Am i reading this right Barny? are you actually going to enter? Should be interesting, but im not sure its fair for you to set out and play, maybe you should be banned from the easier punches!!!

Or maybe i should come and set out some nasty ones just for you

How the entries looking for the big Northern event of the year ?????

I'm in full swing preparing the motor.

I am in the process of getting a list of who we have so far, the forms are still coming in though so its looking like being a good event Boothy have you heard from Donk?

Am i reading this right Barny? are you actually going to enter? Should be interesting, but im not sure its fair for you to set out and play, maybe you should be banned from the easier punches!!!

Or maybe i should come and set out some nasty ones just for you

Nick I think he is hoping that you will do some anyway, he wont win anyway he will get beaten by one of the pro's :D

Entries we have on paper so far for the clubman :-

DRIVER CO-DRIVER

Roger Fergusson Kevin Thomas

James Raftery Russell Bayley

Rhys Hardy Jonathan Hoole

Steven potts Ian Potts

Gordon Conway James Coghlan

Dan Thomas Matt Price

John Sales Glyn Yates

Plus other grape vine entries Boothy? & Alan Kemp? any others ???

Northern

Team Sharpe

Simon Essam

Plus other grape vine entries any other ???

i was all set to do the northen but have now got a place on the pheonix so unfortunatley neither funds or the missus allows :(

Gutted know anyone else who wants to do the northern looking for a class 2 truck