OT: Farmline tractor / machinery paint

Happyoldgit

I'm just finishing the refurbishment of a horse trailer and want to give it a lick of paint. Despite having a load of cellulose and 2 pack in assorted colours I really don't want to bother masking the thing up for spraying so will brush and roller it instead.

I've used Tractol and Tekaloid in the past but my local agri place stocks Farmline tractor / agri / machinery paint. Has anyone here used it - if so how durable is it?

Teamac seems to work well on the bits I have painted, only managed to scrape a bit off when I ran a waffle board across it  (yes, the grippy side...  :rolleyes:)

Make sure you use the primer though, the tractor enamels just don't stick otherwise.

Sparex paints seems pretty good too. They do a whole load of LR colours inc Stratos Blue to match my 90.

Many years ago I painted an old GF's horse trailer in Marine Blue and Limestone to match the 88" that towed it. Very smart looking.