heavy duty or +2"springs for 110

Hi, I have a 110 stationwagan, with brownchurch style roofrack, Howling Moon rooftent, front winch +winchbumper and then carrying approx 30 stone (kids and gear+ tools) on daily basis, and needless to say she sits a bit low , I was wondering what spring to go for heavy duty all round, or +2" all round, or spacers under the springs . Whats your opinions?

Cheers Brian

I just fitted OME755 in the back, but only got 1" lift. After my complains, even with ARB president, I just got a pile of garbage as answers.

They offered to exchange for 754 though. Maybe to stiff for my needs.

So, pay attention.

I only use homologated parts for suspension.

Only Land Rover springs are homologated ??

Yellow/ yellow on the front.

Red/ green on the rear with 130 helper springs fitted.

I regularily load to 3,400KG with no problem

With you having the winch you could go to the heavy duty front springs.

The Brownchurch rack and Howling Moon RTT will be well over the Land Rover recomended roof weight.

mike

My rears are OME754 rated 500kg continuous load, see list here - http://www.members.shaw.ca/jbarge/springinfo.html

Installed without an anti-roll bar, frankly I am very pleased with the ride, even unladen and have not noticed any additional discomfort compared to the 755's (300kg continuous load) previously fitted.

The lift is around 40mm.

Body roll is less than 755's with anti-roll bar, even when fitted with Hannibal roof rack and clamshell IMPI roof tent c 90kg in total.

OME shock absorbers fitted all round OME 751 springs on the front.

John