The tail end aftermath

chris-b

As last year another fantastic event :):):) , well done to Nick Anderson and Nev for securing first place(Just :ph34r: ). Well done to Nick and the crew from xtremelandy for ensuring that all went well and setting out an event for all levels, Col and Ros for a superb barbeque and all the sponsers for some top prizes.

Was good to catch up with all the usual culprits, but not good to camp on site, Saturday night was ffff freezing. :(:(

Cant wait to here more about the king of the tray backs event thats going to be held next year :) and who will be competing, or not ;) I know that I will even though I dont have one ;) .

Has anyone got any pictures?

Well done to all involved in a very slick running event especially Mr Nick who did a superb job organising a lot of it.

Had a great time despite a few lost hours on Sat with breakages . Well dome to all the trophy winners in all the classes (we narrowly missed out on one ourselves). A big thank you to Ade my co-driver who ran hard all day Sat and Sun despite his bad hand and knee from his death defying quad bike accident on Wed.

Great weekend, Thanks for all the phone calls, emails and texts.

Well done to all the competitors and marshalls that brought together one hell of an event.

Hang on in there as were just gathering all the photos together to put on the xtremelandy site.

Here's the link to the Scores

Scores

All the Best

Nick and Team Xtremelandy

Whilst we all eagerly wait for Nick to update the xtremelandy website with all of the event photos, I have added a handful of some that I took during the Sunday to my site just to provide you all with a taster of what’s to come. They aren’t great as they were taken with my phone, but they are of muddy/dusty Land Rovers so I’m sure you'll all forgive me!

TEC 2009

Many thanks to Nick for running such a good event, much enjoyed even though my engine decided it wanted to try and escape from the punishment I was giving it, I also think that the clutch and start motor also decided they had had enough on Sunday :-(

Also thanks to MJA Landrover for the excellent parts delivery service and Dom my co-driver.

Many thanks to Nick for running such a good event, much enjoyed even though my engine decided it wanted to try and escape from the punishment I was giving it, I also think that the clutch and start motor also decided they had had enough on Sunday :-(

Also thanks to MJA Landrover for the excellent parts delivery service and Dom my co-driver.

[/quo

had a great time at the tail end. my truck did well for its first outing though i need my rear winch now!!

my co-driver ben snelson did a great job running for two full days. would like to thank all of the xtreme landy team for putting on the event. even if they can not get the photos up!! now looking forward to the next event