ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is actually some guy called Richard (something dont know his surname) bent as a 9 bob note ! (fitness guru) all the Yank celebs go mad for him, someone sent the pic to me and it made me smile! :)

as for dancing.... well it feels a lot better at this stage than it did after the first op, so fingers crossed.

as for dancing.... well it feels a lot better at this stage than it did after the first op, so fingers crossed.

I guess that this means all went well? Glad to hear it and get well soon. Were the doctors impressed that you had your own comprehensive first aid kit from Old Sodbury? :D:P

Chris

He is actually some guy called Richard (something dont know his surname) bent as a 9 bob note ! (fitness guru) all the Yank celebs go mad for him, someone sent the pic to me and it made me smile! :)

Good to hear you're progressing.

As for the bent as a nine bob note.

It's a long time since I heard anybody else say that.

I eat rat poison.

mike

I can cause trouble in an empty house !!