Borneo Safari

Well i'm of tomorrow night (flying at 01.30 Tuesday :o ) to be part of this year Borneo Safari challange :) i'm going to be with the recovery team following the event! this is soi can see how the event run's ready for when i take my car out next year! But this morning i got an e:mail saying that one of the recovery drivers has had to pull out and i now get his disco for myself! with one of the lad's from the local garage as my helper :lol:

So while your all working over the next few day's i'll be in the rain forest :lol: the comp starts on the saturday 24th and will finish on saturday 31st. I'll try and post up when i can :rolleyes:

Well i'm of tomorrow night (flying at 01.30 Tuesday :o ) to be part of this year Borneo Safari challange :) i'm going to be with the recovery team following the event! this is soi can see how the event run's ready for when i take my car out next year! But this morning i got an e:mail saying that one of the recovery drivers has had to pull out and i now get his disco for myself! with one of the lad's from the local garage as my helper :lol:

So while your all working over the next few day's i'll be in the rain forest :lol: the comp starts on the saturday 24th and will finish on saturday 31st. I'll try and post up when i can :rolleyes:

Ok, have fun, let us know what this event is like, there is very little information on it.

daan