P38A VIN sticker under the bonnet

I think your going to have to talk to your local/nearest LR dealer, I can't find the VIN sticker for your vehicle in my parts info.

the sticker may already have a part number printed/stamped on it,

can you add a photo ? [but cover over the VIN info]

Struggling a little bit with this one.

Western,

I've looked at my car and cannot see anything I'd recognise as a label part number on that sticker.

As this label also contains the Body Colour and Trim Code, all printed, it's possible these labels are 'unique', printed completely as the vehicle passes on the production line.

I saw such a scheme in progress when I visited a Ford factory; ISTR there it was the VIN that was stamped in metal by a 'man in a hut', physically separate from anyone else.

However, just in case blank labels are available, I've taken down part numbers of adjacent labels, hoping that if you can find one you will find the one we want.

On the same panel, split NS and OS:

AWR 1375

BTR 8822

PRC 8125

Inside the Fusebox lid, although this may be a combined 'Lid & Label'.

AMR 3377

Cheers.

found all the numbers above but seems the VIN label is not listed as a replaceable part from the LR spares dept, I would suggest a visit to a LR dealer & ask them to find out if a new VIN label can be supplied with the appropriate vehicle details printed on it.

• 1 month later...

I would suggest as someone wrote earlier they are one offs made by man 'in shed' on production line.

That is what I saw at the JCB production lines (although granted these are not VIN plates in the V5 sense)

I would think you would struggle to get a blank, that would open up a whole can of worms for 'cloning' if you pick VIN plates up willy nilly so to speak?