retro fit sunroof

Exmoor Beast

I have noticed a slight droop appearing on the headling of our new Disco just where the sunroof should be. If there had been a sunroof fitted it wouldn't be there thinks i....(light bulb comes on in head) why not fit a sunroof!

searched in vain for a sunroof via the usual sources, has anyone retro fitted one? where did you get it etc etc...

Will :)

Will,

Before you fit a sunroof to the Disco, you could simulate it to see if you really want it. :)

First, wind the window down an inch, insert hose pipe and switch on tap. After about 10 mins, it will be just like having the real thing. :P

mm, i think the fist thing i'll be doing when i get mine is pulling all the carpets up and painting the floor (if theres any metal left) with bitumastic paint, or something similar... :)

the sunroofs in my dads disco had been sealed with mastic when he bought it... and thats the way they'll be staying... <_<

i certainly wouldn't cut any more apertures into the body sheel, we have enough trouble keeping water out of the existing ones... :rolleyes: