D44 Customer service

kingrat

I would just like to praise the buying experience I have enjoyed from D44.

On 27th November I ordered my Nanocom. I recieved a call (not an email) from a lovely lady who's name escapes me now to say it was out of stock, but stock was expected mid December. I was given the option to cancel my order or wait. I chose to wait and she promised to keep me updated.

Christmas week arrived and I fully expected an email stating dispatched. Instead I recieved another very courtious phone call appologising and stating that they now expected delivery late January, and would I like to cancel my order or continue to wait. I chose again to wait.

Today it arrived, and better than that its the new USB version. After a bit of stupidity with the USB driver I now have a working Nanocom, and whats more I was not expecting the early delivery cos I'm very lazy with reading personal emails

To the D44 team please accept my thanks for the care you have extended to my custom.

To anyone thinking of using D44, I highly recommend you give them your business.

Cheers

Paul

I agree. Even before X-Eng, Liz was always friendly and (I suspect with a bit of help from a computer) appeared to remember who I was between calls. It made me feel 'special';).

Anyway - I've always been impressed with their service.

Si

Had a slight problem with a delivery from D44, basically it did not arrive. It happens.

Phoned them up, they checked out what had happened, sent out a replacement item. Kept me informed what was going on.

The mark of a really good company is how they deal with things when things go wrong. D44 are good, so is another company run by a guy with same first name! :P

Brendan

The mark of a really good company is how they deal with things when things go wrong. D44 are good, so is another company run by a guy with same first name! :P

Liz? I tend not to frequent 'those' kinds of companies - but, each to their own! ;)

Si