The Clubman Challenge 2010 Entries Now Open

Matt BADLRC

still not finished building the new truck yet and as shes draging me down the ile it might not get finished this year but i am avalible to bitch now and again

Boody hell he lives

Little birdy said you might be concentrating on something with a little more power and flat ground this year anyway?

Boody hell he lives

Little birdy said you might be concentrating on something with a little more power and flat ground this year anyway?

i am working another little prodject with about 600 poney for some fast fun but looking at moving the truck closer to home so i can get some work done on it

Thank you to those of you that have entered so far :) An updated entry form as of 21/02/10 @22:20 can be viewed on the following link Updated entry list here

Please make sure you have read the Licence page on The Clubman Challenge Website and that you apply for your competition licence ASAP in good time prior to the event. www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk

matt can you put me down for all four,

afterall twiggys motor wont last all four rounds :lol::lol:

this is very true but your track record last year wasn't to good :ph34r:

Suppose at least twiggy is starting on 8 cylinders this year rather than 7 :hysterical:

this is very true but your track record last year wasn't to good :ph34r:

Suppose at least twiggy is starting on 8 cylinders this year rather than 7 :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

thats shocking barney, thats your leathal weapon winch monkey your taking the mick out of :lol:

at least mine is always running on all 4 cylinders and i dont need a personal account with bp.

thats shocking barney, thats your leathal weapon winch monkey your taking the mick out of :lol:

at least mine is always running on all 4 cylinders and i dont need a personal account with bp.

No problem I will put you down for all FOUR rounds :rtfm: ( he is saying all four rounds)

Would anybody else like to put them down for all four rounds :)

thought you were the td5 guru? if so how come your running on 4?

yes but the fact that you kept breaking gave me the oppoertunity to have you as a awsume monkey so I really can't complain

can'tsee you breaking much this year

Ho ho ho ho ho hoho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, you dropped one there didn't you, a TD5 on 4, well done, plug sooty was it, or perhaps the rotor arm ?????????

Told you engage brain before openening mouth, it will come with age, Junior, hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

And your partenership with Barney looks as stable as Cheryl & Ashley Coles photo album looks full.

What does a 4 cylinder TD5 sound like ??, Digga digga digga digga DUNK, digga digga digga digga DUNK, digga digga digga digga DUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day Shorty, thank you

Ho ho ho ho ho hoho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, you dropped one there didn't you, a TD5 on 4, well done, plug sooty was it, or perhaps the rotor arm ?????????

Told you engage brain before openening mouth, it will come with age, Junior, hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

And your partenership with Barney looks as stable as Cheryl & Ashley Coles photo album looks full.

What does a 4 cylinder TD5 sound like ??, Digga digga digga digga DUNK, digga digga digga digga DUNK, digga digga digga digga DUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day Shorty, thank you

Dont they call that a TD4 out of one of those shopping Landas :ph34r: