Discovery 2 Trim Levels

JourneyMan

i must go to specsavers as I can't see how the link explains the difference, any way the following is taken from LR's price lists.

Persuit SL suspension yes, GS no

Persuit ACE no, GS yes

Persuit c/control no, GS yes (option diesel)

Thats about it different trim, radio and wheels but they were still 16inch.

I have only taken my info from the price lists of the time 2002 and 2004 but the Persuit is a bit basic not a lot of options availble unlike the Landmark both newer models than the GS, but the GS still had a big option list SLS was an option.

Price, GS 5 seat £27295 Persuit 5 seat £25995

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a Pursuit and a GS Spec D2?

Thanks

ONLY difference is that the GS comes with twin manual sunroofs everything else is the same; wheels, tyres size, cloth trim etc etc although you got the pursuit available as a 5 or 7 seater option plus the pursuit came with raised grey land rover lettering on the bonnet and had no td5 badge on the boot. (Instead a Pursuit badge). The GS came with flat land rover lettering on the bonnet and a td5 badge on the boot. However when the definitive models came out land rover made the vehicles too quick and therefore a majority of the vehicles were missing the badges on the rear!!! (ES Premium, Landmark and Pursuit)

i must go to specsavers as I can't see how the link explains the difference, any way the following is taken from LR's price lists.

Persuit SL suspension yes, GS no

Persuit ACE no, GS yes

Persuit c/control no, GS yes (option diesel)

Thats about it different trim, radio and wheels but they were still 16inch.

I have only taken my info from the price lists of the time 2002 and 2004 but the Persuit is a bit basic not a lot of options availble unlike the Landmark both newer models than the GS, but the GS still had a big option list SLS was an option.

Price, GS 5 seat £27295 Persuit 5 seat £25995

the GS did not come with ACE certainly my previous 2003 model which i purchased new never!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY difference is that the GS comes with twin manual sunroofs everything else is the same; wheels, tyres size, cloth trim etc etc although you got the pursuit available as a 5 or 7 seater option plus the pursuit came with raised grey land rover lettering on the bonnet and had no td5 badge on the boot. (Instead a Pursuit badge). The GS came with flat land rover lettering on the bonnet and a td5 badge on the boot. However when the definitive models came out land rover made the vehicles too quick and therefore a majority of the vehicles were missing the badges on the rear!!! (ES Premium, Landmark and Pursuit)

The main difference is the headlamp style.

I was talking about the standard spec models!!! not the options list which was huge and you could opt for anything you want.

So was I mate, so read my original post again which I do say my info is based price lists on the 5 seat 2002 and a 2004 models only and not post 02's which would be a 2003 model which was on sale in 2002 same as my disco on sale in 1996 although a 1997 model.