Spring Isolators

Hi.

I've been considering spring isolators, and reading the threads on here. I've found the RBC100111 which looks like this - DSC00313340.jpg

What I'd like to know is this. Does anyone make this without the relocation cone bit? I've got Gwyn Lewis challenge turrets, so a rubber bit on a turret ring would be the only way I can see of having spring isolators without loosing them every time the spring dislocates.

For the back springs, I can see a way of making isolators out of rubber to fit around the challenge re-locator.

Any thoughts anyone?

The standard ones fit, but flail around when you dislocate. I suppose that I could just cable-tie them to the top of the springs. Looking at those ones at Devon, the indents might protect them a bit.

IIRC they are about 10mm, aren't they? That's perfect, but I do wonder if the dislocation cones will fit down the middle of them, or get a bit wedged up.

I used the RBC100111 ones on the front of mine with Gwyn Lewis challenge turrets - they fit ok. Looks like they wouldn't interfere with relocation either... though I haven't got to take off the anti roll bar yet so am not really sure I've really put that to the test.

• 5 years later...

I used the RBC100111 ones on the front of mine with Gwyn Lewis challenge turrets - they fit ok. Looks like they wouldn't interfere with relocation either... though I haven't got to take off the anti roll bar yet so am not really sure I've really put that to the test.

Bit of a late enquiry but what did you have these on , as i am looking at fitting to front of 110 with a twin shock tubular turret ?