axle on c reg 90

Just put a RaRo classic axle on my 90- it had the correct flange already so was a straight swap.

Just make sure when buying an replacement that you dont pick up an early range rover axle where the shock mounts are on opposite sides of the axle.

I took the opportunity to replace the a-frame bushes and a-frame balljoint. You'll almost definitely need a new jumphose for the brakes unless yours is only recently fitted.

i know you have to make a t piece in the brake lines but what else is involved?

and ive heard problems when braking can happen do i have to put a compensator valve on the brakes or somthing ?

can any one provide me with some information please.

for both on your age of vehicles its a straight swap less the flange with a disco 1 axle.

brake compensator, which as you say you have, will do the job for the new disc rear axle.

you shouldnt need to add a T piece anywhere unless you fit RR calipers on the front which had two in ports.

you will already have a single line to the back with a T on the top near the diff housing to each current drum. its best to make up new pipes to go to the calipers, especially if they are the original ones on there. (not even sure drum ones are long enough to goto a caliper)