anyone got muddier?

gripper

went to manby quarry in lincolnshire with lincs off road when i last had my 200tdi and this was the result, an old pic before i got a snorkel and winch etc. now sold and got a 300tdi.it's supposed to be dark metalic grey with chrome wheels. can anyone beat this?

2831121810_21734cfe55_o.jpg

Were you there last sunday? I was in the red double cab 90. Managed to get mine quite muddy but no where near as bad as that. I only got muddy towards the end of the day when i foolishly listened to neil stirrat and did the black route :ph34r: I got stuck and had to be winched out :rolleyes: I didnt take any photos unfortunately, but i believe some were taken.

Were you there last sunday? I was in the red double cab 90. Managed to get mine quite muddy but no where near as bad as that. I only got muddy towards the end of the day when i foolishly listened to neil stirrat and did the black route :ph34r: I got stuck and had to be winched out :rolleyes: I didnt take any photos unfortunately, but i believe some were taken.

hi bobed90, yeah i was there, got a white 300tdi disco now with home made snorkel on it, snapped a cv joint to smithereens, good job it was about 3pm so at least had my fun before retiring :lol: was yours the one with sloped front corners at the bottom? saw that was stuck and using a spade to try to dig out. swampy's black v8 is the truck to have though, pretty much unstopable (apart from in water :lol: ).

best advice is, never listen to neil.

fridgefreezer, bet his truck wasn't the only thing brown when he hit that little boggy hole :lol: well sunk.

hi bobed90, yeah i was there, got a white 300tdi disco now with home made snorkel on it, snapped a cv joint to smithereens, good job it was about 3pm so at least had my fun before retiring :lol: was yours the one with sloped front corners at the bottom? saw that was stuck and using a spade to dig it out.

Yes that was me :ph34r: spade was a last resort, had the 90 on the road since last august and i still have not wired up the winches or the rear locker. If i'd had the rear locker working i would of got straight through! :lol:

I give him 9 - the radio still worked and it drove out. I'm not about to suggest he tries any harder though :ph34r:

How the hell??? I've seen some proper stucks before but that has to be the best!