Two things which may not exist

First off I am trying to find the little rubber blocks which sit in the rocker cover on a 1.8 Petrol Freelander 1 (early type, with distributor) and hold the plug leads. Been told they're not available/don't exist but I reckon the guy that told me that might've been looking in the wrong place.

Second, I am after the fitting from the side of a Disco 2 EAS compressor: It's a 90 degree plastic push-fit elbow type affair for the air intake but it seems like it is (or rather was <_< ) integral to the unit. If they're available, an idea of price would be even groovier.

I know you can buy that sort of thing from Hyphose, but I am after the actual LR info, if it can be gotten and if it's replaceable.

First off I am trying to find the little rubber blocks which sit in the rocker cover on a 1.8 Petrol Freelander 1 (early type, with distributor) and hold the plug leads. Been told they're not available/don't exist but I reckon the guy that told me that might've been looking in the wrong place.

NGD100280L here on Brit-car, no picture though

Second, I am after the fitting from the side of a Disco 2 EAS compressor: It's a 90 degree plastic push-fit elbow type affair for the air intake but it seems like it is (or rather was <_< ) integral to the unit. If they're available, an idea of price would be even groovier.

I know you can buy that sort of thing from Hyphose, but I am after the actual LR info, if it can be gotten and if it's replaceable.

Brit-car have ANR6460 & ANR4869 is the valve block

• 3 weeks later...