110 Van Body Supports

Could someone please tell me how many of the little rectangular rubber cushions fitted to the underside of the tub actually rests on the chassis?

Im fitting a van body onto what was originally a sw chassis. Ive noticed that every one of the transverse tub braces has these cushions but when i look at the chassis i can only see a couple of places where they would make contact. Is my chassis missing something?

I wont be able to get pics up until next week though to let you see visually what i mean....

Thanks for the reply ralph, but i think you have misunderstood me. Ive prob written the question badly.... My question is how many of these actually makes contact with the chassis when the tub is fitted? Like you have pointed out, i have 12 on my tub but when i look at my chassis i can only see a couple of places where they would actually sit on my chassis...

I think there are 6 mounting points, see pics of my 90, sorry for poor quality.

2 aft of the A frame chassis strut, 2 fwd of the bump stop and 2 above the brackets for tow bar on the chassis. - they may be doubled up...?

post-20087-127504385024_thumb.jpg

post-20087-127504389172_thumb.jpg