feeling exposed

jules

After racing out in Dubai and Abu-Dhabi at the beginning of the year and blasting round the desert in a FIA spec Range Rover Classic I was left feeling a little exposed in my racer when I got home so I had a quick chat with Dan up at PPC and he has updated my MSA spec cage to International. I managed to go and collect the car this weekend.[/size][/font]

This is what he did for me none of the original blue cage was removed only added to.

post-312-127772436467_thumb.jpg

post-312-127772438286_thumb.jpg

post-312-127772440425_thumb.jpg

post-312-127772442403_thumb.jpg

All I need to do is spray up the new cage parts and install the fire bulkhead in a way to make the roof removable so it can be a summer toy as well as a racerbiggrin.gif

I have to say I'm very happy with it, and Dan and his guys were very helpful and freindly on Sat when I collected the car.

After racing out in Dubai and Abu-Dhabi at the beginning of the year and blasting round the desert in a FIA spec Range Rover Classic I was left feeling a little exposed in my racer when I got home so I had a quick chat with Dan up at PPC and he has updated my MSA spec cage to International. I managed to go and collect the car this weekend.

I have to say I'm very happy with it, and Dan and his guys were very helpful and freindly on Sat when I collected the car.

Show off , anyway looks good Jules

Ali

Agreed

there was nothing wrong with the cage MSA wise it fully complied but the car is nearly ten.

The original cage is connected to some box steels under the floor which you can’t see in the pics.

The majority of the MSA cages rely on the rear hoop but mine is far back in comparison with most.I can’t be bothered to get into the ins and outs of cages as I don’t know enough but you have always been competing with mouse etc. so you will only have known the international regs which is what the racer is now rated as and not the clubman etc. which is what it was.

Hence why you can see I decided to up rate it.