CRAG @ LRW Show

CRAG will be at the Land Rover World Show at Eastnor Castle on the 10th and 11th June. This will be CRAGs first ever time doing a show and it should be a good one. As most people will know the LRW show is one of the bigger shows of the year. Everyone is welcome to come along say Hi ask questions and maybe sign up for a membership.

The show stand will be manned all weekend to answer the question the best we can. There will also be T-shirts and stickers to buy. There will also be vehicles on the stand for people to have a look at. Not sure if we can get the Toyotas on the stand as well, we will see.

Dave

Join online, its easy and completely painless! you don't have to sign a cheque even! they just magic the money from your account, brilliant.

I was planning to go the LRW show but being ever talented for spreading my time too thinly we have booked to exhibit at a big trade show the same weekend :( If anyone happens to be at the Select Food and Drink Show at Westpoint drop in and say hello. I will be the bored one at the very purple stand :)

Will :)

Great, if Shire are there, I can pay my subs...

Good job I'm working or it would be an expensive weekend

Yes you can join online, paying with Paypal. But Yes you can join at the show. I will either be on the CRAG stand or the Muddy Millers club stand.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

As most people will know CRAG (www.crag-uk.org) will be at the Land Rover World Show at Eastnor Castle this weekend. It will be CRAGs first ever time at a show, if every thing goes to plan then it should be a good one.

Just to let people know if you are one of the first 30 people to join CRAG this weekend. You will receive £15 money off voucher for www.4x4funday.co.uk these were donated by Richard P Walsh of 4x4funday. You will be able to use these at any of Richards’s sites.

There will also be a raffle with the first prize been a Hi-Lift jack. So it will be worth winning.

I hope we will see a lot of people at the show as the weather is set to be sunny all weekend.

Paul