Jump to content

wiring help please

Recommended Posts

You can buy the Lucar connectors (the small black tubes, which the connectors push into) from motor factors. They come in singe, double, triple and quad varieties.

They're called sleve connectors here: http://www.autosparks.co.uk/index.php?cPath=129

As for the black multi-way push connectors, eg. main harness to engine harness, I don't think these can be bought seperately, but Autosparks supply them on the new looms they sell so they must be available somewhere. Large plug shown on this loom:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy