core plugs

hi all, had some strange noises coming from gearbox lt77 diso conversion to my 90 with engine, noises happen under load, i can be free wheeling down a slope nothing,has soon as i touch accelrater pedal droning sound, so i had alook underneath and found a dome shape disc covered in grease by where the rear radius arm bolts to the chassis driver's side, don't know how long it's been there was'nt there 7mths ago because i had chassis sandblasted, galv, and powercoated, going to check oil levels tomorrow any thoughts welcome, cheer's defender dinky :huh::unsure::D

Your post is a tad hard to read, but the LT77 doesn't have any core plugs.

Noises under load could also be from the transfer box. Does the noise happen in all gears? What does it sound like in low range?

My transfer box made lots of noise until I put some oil in it :huh:

I've no idea where the disk came from but I doubt it's the gearbox. Core plugs are a result of the process that aloows the cylinder block to be hollow for the water jacket.

hi, not going to beleive this ,but my bro came last night and said can't use grease gun lost the disc thingy that fits under the spring to push the grease out of the tube, :blush::hysterical::hysterical: cheer's dd

hi, not going to beleive this ,but my bro came last night and said can't use grease gun lost the disc thingy that fits under the spring to push the grease out of the tube, :blush::hysterical::hysterical: cheer's dd

a big sigh of relief on your part then, good to see the mystery disc has been identified & reunited with it's real home.