what service do i need

if pigs could fly

hi every one finally got a freelander sport td4 auto i got the freelander from stratstone landrover newcastle i purchased the 2year service pack but after paying for it iam not sure do they just do a standerd service or will they do service according to miles it will be a 70,000 next service and should i change crankshaft breather now the freelander is a 05 many thanks if any one can advise :D

That's where a marker pen, or tippex, or just scratching with a screwdriver can come in handy - you can see if they've changed bits, you can see if they've put a tool on certain nuts or bolts etc.

Or just buy a battery powered spy camera and stick it under the bonnet :ph34r:

hi every one finally got a freelander sport td4 auto i got the freelander from stratstone landrover newcastle i purchased the 2year service pack but after paying for it iam not sure do they just do a standerd service or will they do service according to miles it will be a 70,000 next service and should i change crankshaft breather now the freelander is a 05 many thanks if any one can advise :D

And the crankcase breather should be changed every 12,000 mile service.

cheers every one just had freelander in at stratstone newcastle for a check on flue burning heater they give it a winter check and came back with a list as long as your arm thinking it was not under warranty the lass on the desk advised to take back to the stratstone garage we got it from saying they would not have let it leave the garage in that state and some stuff would not be coverd we have had only 2 months the list reads .front and rear wipers back diff leaking auto box leaking some where radaitor leaking brake pads shot brake fiuld contaminated fuel burning heater censor needed engine oil low side bulbs need changed and more over £8000 it cost with fsh should they fix every thing free as another garage has printed it in black and white and they are both stratstone please help thanks

Firstly, some punctuation would make reading your posts a lot easier :)

Secondly, take it (the list) back to where you bought the car and ask them how they think it's okay to sell a car in that condition. Then demand they make it right, else you'll take the matter up with trading standards as the car was not fit for purpose and had blatant flaws.