Malvern Show

ibexman

:) Hi Ibexman, nice to know someone else will be getting up horribly early tomorrow morning, we are travelling from St Neots, Cambs, about 240 miles round trip. Have heard conflicting reports, lots of comparisons with Billing - which is unfair really as Billing is unique - apparently the demos are good but there are not enough traders/autojumble. Maybe see you there, we won't miss your vehicle anyway!, hope you have a good time.

PS It will cost you £10 - (£5 for kids)

Edited by Disco1

I managed to blag two free tickets from an exhibitor who had just taken a mountain of money from me after doing some work on my wagon. Compared to the previous shows in Peterborough I thought it was disappointing (does this sound like a trend for shows this year). The showground was quieter and emptier with hardly any good deals.

I bought a t-shirt as a pressie for my bro, some shackles, some stainless fixings and a DVD. Left the bag with my missus who was sat with the dogs whilst I went back to Devon 4x4 for something, when I got back the bag had gone. Looks like some git nicked it when the other half was keeping an eye on our two mutts. Ended up going back to buy another t-shirt as it was a birthday pressie and left the show thoroughly p*ss*d off. :angry:

Some of you may have caught my mug if you went past the 'living land rover' DVD stand. If you saw the preview of the next volume showing the Buxton Mountain Recue Team 130, I am the very embarresed chap that says "Hello Buxton base"....that's my claim to fame B)

Dave

:o Hi Dave

Sorry to hear about your bag being stolen, must have been a brave thief as there were not that many people there to give cover! What were your dogs like as y 3 year old daughter spent the day patting various dogs, she loves them. We had a good day, it is a beautiful setting, very clean and we liked the club displays and the moto stunts in the arena. However not enough to buy, not enough autojumble, which is just as well as I have parted with a lot of cash recently to bring my Disco up to scratch (bet I can beat what you spent on your wagon!). Oh yes, husband and kids not happy about not being able to watch the off road course! Surely an integral part of any 4x4 show?

Regards Annabelle

We (Tonk+ misses, Perv+misses, me and my other half and 2 other friends) blatted up for the day.

Thought the show was'nt a patch on other years, but still managed to spend some money!

Then we had a "slight detour "via Yeovil (more landy bits!) on the way home.

Highlight of the day? Sandladders for me Raider, and Quentin Wilson wearing a HILLBILLY baseball cap!

( A game we play with celebs ) LOL !! :)

Highlight of the day? Sandladders for me Raider, and Quentin Wilson wearing a HILLBILLY baseball cap!

( A game we play with celebs ) LOL !! :)

Any piccies Mand? we had a representitive of HB4X4.UK at the jamboree here also.