Aftermarket bearing #

Mack

The mainshaft bearings that Ashcrofts supplied with my new crossdrilled gear are Fersa 18790/20 if that helps - this is a 20D box. Looking at one of the old cups it is Timken 18720 - I can't check the cone number because I left both cones on the old gear

The bearings on the intermediate shaft were Timken X33205 (cone) / Y33205 (cup). I don't know if they were factory originals or replacements. New boxed sets are labelled 33205-92KA1. The bit of the Timken catalog that I have shows NP027538 as a cone with the same bore/width (25mm/22mm) with a note that "NP parts are made for specific applications".

I didn't replace the output shaft (ball) bearings so I don't know those sorry. I do have the F+R diff carrier numbers if you need those.

I have found Ashcrofts to be very helpful

back again. I got lucky and found all bearings for the Tbox.

The NP027538 seem to be equivalent to (fersa or skf 33205)

Now, I´m after STC1156 and STC2808 (inner and outer P38 type rear diff). have not found them in the web (yet).

Any hints?

thanks,

M

• 9 months later...