Nightmare Challenge Aftermath

Boothy

First question is how's the lad that ended up totally wet through when he rolled in the water ??

Good do we enjoyed it although we didn't have a clue where we were or where we were going, but's thats normal for us two,

Loads of Marshalls around, and they didn't interfere which was good, it's hard enough in the dark anyway.

We couuldn't stay for the scores because I turned my trailer around ready to load and ended blocking the exit, so when the lad was taken to hospital had to shift out of the way smartish, which meant going up the long lane, and once we got the Nissan moving up the frozen hill we kept it going.

Anyway first Challenge with rhe MOR and thorougly enjoyed it, everbody seemed friendly,so thanks to all involved.

Where and when will the scores be posted.??

Chris:)

First question is how's the lad that ended up totally wet through when he rolled in the water ??

Good do we enjoyed it although we didn't have a clue where we were or where we were going, but's thats normal for us two,

Loads of Marshalls around, and they didn't interfere which was good, it's hard enough in the dark anyway.

We couuldn't stay for the scores because I turned my trailer around ready to load and ended blocking the exit, so when the lad was taken to hospital had to shift out of the way smartish, which meant going up the long lane, and once we got the Nissan moving up the frozen hill we kept it going.

Anyway first Challenge with rhe MOR and thorougly enjoyed it, everbody seemed friendly,so thanks to all involved.

Where and when will the scores be posted.??

Chris:)

Adam "hyperthermia! burman is ok :D He managed to roll his bro's truck drivers side down into 3ft of frozen water :blink:, Sunday night he was hogging the family sofa infront of the fire :rolleyes:. Scores are posted on MOC web, and there on facebook "if u do it" along with loads of pics.

Glad u had a good time, it was fun watching :D The marchells are there to "officually " stop cheeting and for safty,but "unoficially" to watch the fun and take pics. I think everyone had a good time. Adam wanted to know when the next one was :rolleyes: which says sommet really ;)

Hmmmm how do you find the 18-250 lens?

was looking for a 28-300 but have been recomended to go for a 18-250 for my pentax k200d but at the moment they are hella expensive

Tis a really good lens, good F stops about it and plentifully bright enough. sometimes it hunts to focus in low light, however usually is on the spot! and nice and quick

Worth the extra money tbh, however i got mine at the right time overseas when the exchange rate was right :)