How tall is yours.....?

Les Brock

Guys

After some measurements....

90 with full cage how tall at the highest point and with what size tyres ?

Trying to work what will fit under the garage door.......if not I can do something about it over the summer :lol:

either truck cab or full external, cant be that much in it :unsure:

A few of you doing it should give a a mean average ;)

Thanks in advance cool.gif

My 90 with 2" lift and 235/85/r16 was millimetres away from clearing my traditional up-n-over door. Have a mate who's a joiner, so he made me a set of barn doors instead. Works a treat. The height the up-n-over takes is the bit I was needing - so you might want to consider a roller-door instead perhaps? Or one that recedes entirely into the roof space? Failing that, ratchet-strap the springs down :P

Mine has 1" lift and true 35" tyres. I also severely butchered the bodywork (65mm out of the roof-wich is a flat roof,saving another 25mm- and the body sits 40mm lower on the chassis). Height 1.98 measured to top of rollcage. I have about 1"clearance to the garagedoor, which is what I was aiming for when I build it. Daan