Two more TRO's from Surrey

Bomag

Byway 514 London Lane, Shere. Level 3, seasonal from 30 Sept till 1 May. Vehicles causing ruts and wallows.

Byway 511 Ponds Lane, Shere/Albury. Level 3, seasonal from 30 Sept till 1 May. Vehicles causing ruts.

Counil to repair when it has the money and hens teeth are found in vast amounts.

Surrey likes to imply its very pro-vehicle but history has shown it to be one of the most anti-vehicular councils in the country.

Both these TRO's are for 4 wheels only, NOT, I repeat, NOT motorcycles.

The council has a DUTY to maintain its Right of Ways, failure to do so can NOT be used as good reason to TRO them.

A recent TRO on Beggars Lane has shown the lies this council makes. It has repaired the byway, the reason given for the TRO was vehiclular damage NOT rain, yet the resufacing is being cut up by the little rain weve had, and the smooth surface has led to high speeds from the trail bikes. Those who have driven this byway in the past know how technical it was on the decent/climb. I did it in front wheel drive only, road tyres, whilst carrying out work on it!!!!

Please object by emailing hannah.gutteridge@surreycc.gov.uk

Closing date 3rd May 2011

I should add that these two make the number of TRO applications from Surrey in the last year five, yes FIVE.