Wiring help

Hi All i am currently building my own 90 i have found a td5 bulk head with wiring loom i am after the plugs that coonect the front lights up to the wings (bulk head side) also i am after engine loom plug i want to fit a 300tdi engine as well as a plug to connect to the rear lighting thanks for your help.

Phil

PaulMc on here is a great plug/socket searcher, I bet he knows what you would need.

Cheers Ralph :i-m_so_happy:

They are these:

http://www.easternbe.../SMHW/smhw.html

Although they don't list a 14-way connector :(

James is correct, they're 14-way Sumitomo Sealed HW Series Connectors.

Jim Davies at Eastern Beaver is the only person I've found who sells a decent selection of Sumitomo Connectors to the public.

He used to say somewhere on his website, that if he doesn't list it he may be able to get it for you, but I can't find that on there now :(

It may still be worth emailing him though.

An option would be to replace your existing 14-way connector with an {8-way + 6-way}, or a {10-way + 4-way} - Sealed HW Series Connectors from Eastern Beaver.

You could release the terminals from your existing connectors and insert them into your new connector shells.

Hi All i am currently building my own 90 i have found a td5 bulk head with wiring loom i am after the plugs that coonect the front lights up to the wings (bulk head side) also i am after engine loom plug i want to fit a 300tdi engine as well as a plug to connect to the rear lighting thanks for your help.

Phil

If there are any other connectors that you want to identify/match, then the connector number from RAVE will help us to ID them.