correction radius arms

i need some adive on radius arms and trailing arms. have already asked on the disco forum but havent had any rely so thought id see if you guys can help

i have recently bought a disco with a 4" lift. +2" springs and 2" spacers fitted.

i want to remove the spacers and just have a +2" lift but the radius arms are qt6(suitable for 3 to 6" lift i beleive)

would they be alright with just a +2" or would it throw out my angles and create problems???

forgot to mention double carden prop fitted and double cranked trailing arms at rear

any advice helpful, is dangerously unstable at speed (+50mph)

cheers Dan

Gordon, the OP doesn't say if they are spring spacers or body spacers - my assumption is that they are spring spacers, and hence will indeed affect angles.

I would not be happy with the 6 degree radius arms - I would either be looking at 3 degree ones, or standard arms, with the acceptance of a loss of castor. There are a lot of people running 2" lifts and standard arms.

Trailing arms - I would be inclined to see how they sit. I have no idea of the angles involved on the double cranked ones you have, but as long as the chassis bushes are not unduely loaded when the vehcile is sitting on flat level ground you should be OK.

hth

Mark

cheers for the reponse guys

sorry, should have been clearer about the spacers. Mark guessed right, they are under the springs

going to look at getting some 3degree arms before i take the spacers out. dont want to be putting any unneccecery strain on my drive chain. the size of the tyres are bad enough

Dan