Eezi Awn Awning and Sides. Photos. PLEASE !

tweetyduck

has anyone got any GOOD photos of an Eezi Awning and sides. How the sides fix on. How all the clips are positioned. Close up of that kind of stuff. Lots and lots of them.

I'm not going to pay hundereds on something that might be complete tosh and let water in and be no good at all. Even APB have failed to supply me with any usefull images.

So help....if you have one. Please put it up and make me very happy by taking some photos. I'll owe you a beer at the next show.

THANKS.

ps. I can accept 25meg emails but if you send me loads of 10meg emails with high res pics i'll not be upset. I'll be very happy in fact ! :)

has anyone got any GOOD photos of an Eezi Awning and sides. How the sides fix on. How all the clips are positioned. Close up of that kind of stuff. Lots and lots of them.

I'm not going to pay hundereds on something that might be complete tosh and let water in and be no good at all. Even APB have failed to supply me with any usefull images.

So help....if you have one. Please put it up and make me very happy by taking some photos. I'll owe you a beer at the next show.

THANKS.

ps. I can accept 25meg emails but if you send me loads of 10meg emails with high res pics i'll not be upset. I'll be very happy in fact ! :)

Well if you are talking about the side awnings then they fit to the roof rack. But they are not designed to stop water they are designed to provide a shaded area away from the sun. They will be water proof on the top but don't expect it not to come in between the roof rack and roof of the car. And again the side bits are to stop the late after noon sun not sidewards rain

The ARB awnings are very good and I have been looking at one but the only thing for me is that I don't like having a roof rack on all the time

Every ARB shop has a truck with them on in the middle of their show rooms and are well made.

Not yet, but im working on my awning set-up. just need to fab some brackets for the rack/cage. The rear one is nearly on.

The sides attach via S hooks and velco onto the main awning. when mine is up I will send over some pics, but it could be a week or 2 before that happens.

As above, dont expect full water tightness as they were not designed for this.

G

Seems a little off that they fit mosquito nets when the whole thing is full of holes !

Love to see pics when you get time. Thanks a million.

I've found out from APB that theres some holes that need drilling to fit them :o

Eezi sent me a PDF of where and how to drill them.

These 3 pix show the awning from different angles.

The sides and front feed into channels on the awning rails, and zip together at the corners.

It does not make for a water or windproof tent but I would imagine if you were camping somewhere dry and warm it would be fine.

post-202-0-13872500-1307555220_thumb.jpg

post-202-0-25561800-1307555233_thumb.jpg

post-202-0-80603300-1307555251_thumb.jpg