Manufacturers' Part Nos. for LR Parts

Please can somebody help me with part numbers. I need to replace the front and rear wheel oil seals and front wheel bearings on my 1991 110 CSW (front discs, rear drums), but being located in Canada, giving LR part numbers at the motor parts factor doesn't quite do the trick :unsure:. Please can somebody give me typical manufacturer part numbers for the following LR parts:

FRC8221 Front / rear wheel oil seal

RTC3429 Front / rear wheel bearings

FRC8222 Rear wheel oil seal

If I can get a recognised manufacturer's, e.g. Timkens or SKF, part number then the factors can usually cross reference to find their supplier's equivalent part number.

Many thanks, in advance, for any help with these numbers.

Mike

I think you might struggle with this - apart from in some cases like filters (where you might find people talking about a Crosland 1234 for an oil or fuel filter) most people use the genuine LR part number even for aftermarket parts - the only exception being truly generic items like small bearings etc. If somebody has some of the above parts to hand they may be able to get a usable number off the parts by looking at them for you, but it isn't a way that people normally define most LR parts in most markets.

Good luck though - and if you get any info, please post it up here - it would make an excellent information thread for the technical archive and might be especially useful for people overlanding in Africa etc :)

Pl

FRC8221 Front / rear wheel oil seal

RTC3429 Front / rear wheel bearings

FRC8222 Rear wheel oil seal

Hi Mike,

These should do the business for the front bearings: TIMKEN LM 603011 cup with TIMKEN LM 603049 cone, or use SKF LM 603011/Q cup with SKF LM603049/Q cone. Somebody more knowledgeable will tell you if the rears are identical (I think so...).

Can't help for the seals, but a caliper and a decent agri/motor vehicle outlet should be able to match them for ya.

Good luck