Sometimes i wonder why i bother

pugwash

being self-employed that is!

just finished a two hour meeting with my accountant (and yes i do mean it started at 7:30am on a sunday morning!). if he wasn't such a good accountant, and this was the only time he was freee this week, i woudl have told him to sod off, but you just can't when you're self employed. Would have been fine if i hadn't worked til late last night!

sorry just fancied a whinge- you self employed lot will know what i mean- it's awfully easy to get frustrated sometimes.

My old Accountatnt went to jail for fraud! :(

He called himself 'Regional Accountancy Service' and withheld/stole peoples rebates from the Inland Revenue, plus other dodgy financial stuff. I had to employ a solicitor to get £900 - odd quid off of him and I was one of the lucky few.

He was sentenced to 18 months for Fraud. As far as I know he is out and practising under a different name. I even reported him to the Institute of Chartered Accountants.

Les. :)

being self-employed that is!

just finished a two hour meeting with my accountant (and yes i do mean it started at 7:30am on a sunday morning!). if he wasn't such a good accountant, and this was the only time he was freee this week, i woudl have told him to sod off, but you just can't when you're self employed. Would have been fine if i hadn't worked til late last night!

sorry just fancied a whinge- you self employed lot will know what i mean- it's awfully easy to get frustrated sometimes.

Does he charge Double time for a Sunday :o