big thankyou

taz90

a big thank you to mr fridge, hfh and this forum

Its taken me 2years from ordering the megasquirt from fridge freezer and a load of bits from nige.

I finally got it started today,

After a long story.

Turned the key nothing. Remembering it had an immobiliser fitted still nothing, then the inertia switch nothing,

then finding no earth for the pump sorted, still nothing then a loud bang from the exhaust promising.

Checked the leads swapped AB and CD and it fired up.

I’m well happy

Then the oil started to leak out of the sandwich plate and water out from the heater pipes.

Will sort them out next week.

Again a big thank you terry

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I had my delivery from Nige on the 21st August last year :blink: I have done some work......honestly. My head was slightly distracted when I decided to try and get a bike licence.... :blink: . BUT.......I did my MOD1 test today, everything went well until the avoidance test.......unfortunately I locked up the rear wheel....instant fail :( I was concentrating too much on the speed....50Kph min....I hit 60 :lol: .....and 65Kph on my emergency stop :huh: It's a sh!tter really, on practice I was regularly getting 52-54Kph.....So I've decided to give it kneck for a bit and get back onto the landy MS :D The cost of a bike test inc. bike hire etc is horrendous....so you have to put your sensible head on sometimes.It's something I might come back to next year maybe.....