Cheap Warn spares

BogMonster

What's the cheapest place to get spares for a stinky old Warn 8274?

I'm thinking P G Winches will be worth a try, anybody else? Needs to be somebody who 1) does mail order and 2) answers their frigging emails (something which can't be taken for granted in many suppliers these days <_< )

Ta :)

Stephen

What bits you after?

I've found Devon 4x4 to be very good, and generally cheaper than PG Winches. Phil is a nice guy, but his prices dont seem to be as good these days as they used to be.

Jon

It isn't for me - just got some part numbers, a "clutch housing" (brake housing I assume) a seal and something else, can't remember as it is at work. We used to get Warn bits from Arbil and the guy I used to deal with gave me trade prices on everything, but he has moved on now and the last time I tried to explain the business relationship I used to have with Paul I remember ending with the impression I was talking to two short pieces of wood <_<

OK thank you all, I will poke some emails off tomorrow :)

Hello,

Please feel free to call. 01732 463600

Will very shortly have all oil seals and bearings avaiable as repalcement parts.....

As well as our existing products for 8274

Our shop email is down at present (Hardware issue, bloody wireless:rolleyes: ) but the workshop is operational

workshop@gigglepin4x4.net

Hope this helps

Jim