110 rear seat options to exmoorTrim, show me yours

Rear Seats out of a Renault Scenic. They are in effect 3 independently adjustable thrones, allowing your backseat passengers a bit more legroom.

I picked up a complete set of half leather jobs for 50notes from my local scrapper. This includes the fronts, though I'm not sure these will fit - they should do though, as they're designed to be bolted onto a flat surface.

I can't show you any pictures yet as I have yet fit them, but my inspiration came from this thread

Front seat options include (in descending order of cost/availibilty, imho):

Exmoor Trim

RRC fronts or rear bench

Disco front

MX5 seats (speaker in headrest!)

Ford Ka fronts

Renault Scenic fronts (don't quote me on this, have yet to try!)

But I guess it depends what you can get at your local scrapper that's in good nick - for this you'll need a scrapper that's happy to let you wonder - not all are.

Speaking personally, my seat trimming skills are nil, whereas I'm reasonably handy at fabricating brackets and the like; so I consider it a better investment of my time making a reasonably mint seat fit than try to rescue my tatty OE ones!