OneTen/200tdi fuel pump location

A 200Tdi has an engine-mounted fuel lift pump on the right hand side of the block. This pulls fuel from the tank and pumps it through the filter (mounted on the bulkhead) to the high-pressure injection pump.

Depending on the age of the One-ten, there may also be a fuel sedimentor on the chassis rail forward of the off-side rear wheel.

Many thanks. That what i thought as well.

Do you think its possibly to run a t-crossing on the pick up line and redirect some of it to a webasto? I would prefer to run a new line in to the tank for the heater. Is that a complicated thing? On my td5 I need to lower the tank (or cut a hole in the floor). How does it work on the old pickups?

the pre-td5 fuel tank unit fits from the left side, so no need to drop the tank to change/access the sender unit.

adding a T piece to feed your webasto heater with diesel should be OK, there's another thread in here about fitting a similar unit, it might be helpfull.

Many thanks. That what i thought as well.

Do you think its possibly to run a t-crossing on the pick up line and redirect some of it to a webasto? I would prefer to run a new line in to the tank for the heater. Is that a complicated thing? On my td5 I need to lower the tank (or cut a hole in the floor). How does it work on the old pickups?

Yup I have literally just done that, 2230hrs last night to be precise, it works fine but you need a non return valve on the feed to the doseing pump. i would also reccomend using the slighty better fuel hose clamps rather than the jubilee type, i found they didn't seal on the hard plastic hose very well. - Also watch the quality of your non return valve! I had to change the original one I got for the job it was allowing the engine to suck back air into the system.