County Replacement Decals - Where can I get them?

HI,

As you will see from my last post my Defender is about to go in for some rust correction work very soon. Thinking further down the line I will need to respray the doors and bulkhead. With this in mind I will need to replace the County decals on the side. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some. I have googled and eBayed but could only find things like one life live it etc.

These are they type of decals I am after (although the pics are not of my wagon):

post-27788-0-22887800-1324200211_thumb.jpg

I think there's usually a guy at Billing Show called "Ken the sticker man" or something similar. He sells non-genuine decals from an unmarked tent and I picked up a bunch of various defender decals including the big diagonal door ones to bring back to NZ, that was back in 2009. I've heard that LandRover have tried to close him down over copywrite infringements or some such so I don't know if he's still around. I've since seen a set of Defender decals made locally here in NZ and I beleive any digital printer can do them on that flash vinyl stuff these days.

Firstly thanks for the help with the part number as this lead me to the proper terminology as the the decals are called side tapes. This has lead me to Craddocks and Simmonites who both stock variations. That said I did find a full set on eBay at £500!!! Cheers for all the good advice Landy Novice and Western.

Sticker prices are crazy, years ago I had a Kawasaki 500cc , I respray it and went to the main dealer to get the decals replaced

He got a pad and started writing numbers down

After a few minutes I asked if they were part numbers

No they're prices

Ok how much are you up to so far

£310 + vat

Right forget it, the bike is only worth £500

I was expecting them to be £50