Help needed asap TD5 immobiliser

Hi folks Happy New Year..

To welcome me into the new year I have now got a dead TD5 90... I have just fitted my Raptor dash console all went well and looking good, but the previous owner had fitted the 2003 onwards centre console into my Y2K 90 to do this he has made a right poor job of extending the wires for the hazard warning switch so while I was trying to make it better I blew the fuse under the seat for the alarm/interior lights etc. I fitted a new fuse but now my keyfob won't deactivate/activate the alarm and when I turn the ignition switch the alarm starts singing. The engine warning light comes on and there is no power to the starter.

So now I am in the S***t big time.. I don't have the code for the keyfob either.. :( I wish I could get rid of the alarm/immobiliser altogether but guess that's not possible. Also could someone take a photo of the wires going to the hazard warning switch showing what wire goes to which pin on the 2003>td5 90 and the older version so I can cross reference.

The Haynes manual is a waste of time as none of the diagrams are anything like my 90...

PLEASE HELP ME.......

I

Actually you can get rid of the alarm/immob - what you can do is to have it programmed as a non alarm non immobilised version, then the alarm ECU just sits there as a dumb box and sends a "yes" to the engine ECU as soon as it comes on. Need a computer though.

Have you checked all the other fuses? Possibly you might have popped more than one.

Not sure if the RAVE manuals on http://www.landroverresource.com/ have the wiring stuff in them or not as I haven't downloaded them yet, but worth a look...

Is it the "green box" immobiliser/alarm ?

If so it should re-sync with the keyfob when you press the unlock button on the fob 3 (or is it 5?) times in a row. It's unlikely to have lost the fob coding, more likely it's just lost sync.