Rear Anti Roll Bar

If you have longer springs they will probably invert and be facing up. This will ultimately limit the amount of droop your axle has making the longer springs a bit of a waste of time. You can make or buy spacers to go between the chassis and the roll bar mounts which will get the geometry back. Or you could by the X-Deflex from X-Eng ;) ;)

Mrs S has the 110 at the moment so I can't take any photos but I suffered from the ARB 'flipping' I have Terriafirma shocks/springs and it gives the truck a lift, the fix for this was simple Tow bar spacers and fitting the front single bolt brackets on the rear hangers.

Jason.

You are clearly doing something wrong there Chris. Where is the picture you would like to post stored? If it is on your computer then you need to click 'Choose file', select the file you want and then click 'Attach this file'. As long as it is less than 1.98Mb it will then upload and offer you the chance to embed the picture in your post.

If the picture is on a website such as www.photobucket.com then (img) insert picture URL here (/img) should display the picture. You will have to use square brackets [ and ] to get it to work, if I use them in my demonstration it throws an error.

HTH

Chris

I'm using my iPhone on ipboard

It worked this time there's the photo of my arb

(null)

Hi Chris, in your photo, it looks like your brake pipe T piece is not secured. If it is loose, suggest you fix it ASAP before you have a fractured brake pipe incident.

Regards, Diff