Car alarms. what do you think?

discomikey

how about those 12 bore trip wire caps that you can get, ie if some one walks into a trip wire across a gate etc BANG off goes the 12 bore!!!,

mount the device under the vehicle attach the trip line to a 12v solenoid via a switch, when you get in the vehicle you flick the switch and turn on the ignition and drive away, theif gets in the vehicle turns on the ignition without throwing the switch and hey presto you get a large bang put a few of these in with a timer and bang one goes every 10 seconds!!! BANG BANG BANG!!! that sure as hell would wake everyone up in a mile vicinty and hopefully the theif would be hot legging it down the road!!!, i know i wouldnt be hanging around in the middle of the night breaking in to a car with the sound of a 12 bore going off!!!!

how about those 12 bore trip wire caps that you can get, ie if some one walks into a trip wire across a gate etc BANG off goes the 12 bore!!!,

mount the device under the vehicle attach the trip line to a 12v solenoid via a switch, when you get in the vehicle you flick the switch and turn on the ignition and drive away, theif gets in the vehicle turns on the ignition without throwing the switch and hey presto you get a large bang put a few of these in with a timer and bang one goes every 10 seconds!!! BANG BANG BANG!!! that sure as hell would wake everyone up in a mile vicinty and hopefully the theif would be hot legging it down the road!!!, i know i wouldnt be hanging around in the middle of the night breaking in to a car with the sound of a 12 bore going off!!!!

The scrote would probably have heart failure then either he or his relatives would have his legal representative drag you throught court for damages to his health, hearing etc. Claiming his human rights had been violated as he should be able to steal your pride and joy without being subjected to noise abuse, etc.

The scrote would probably have heart failure then either he or his relatives would have his legal representative drag you throught court for damages to his health, hearing etc. Claiming his human rights had been violated as he should be able to steal your pride and joy without being subjected to noise abuse, etc.

Isn't that the truth! What you need to do is feed the little scrote to the dogs, then he won't be claiming anything.