Will an S111 bulkhead fit an S11... or 11a....???

Disco-Ron

Should do, the mounting points are the same, 2 bulkhead bolts, two brackets in the footwells containing the steering box on one side. Series 2 bulkhead has additional stays from the top of the bulkhead to the steering brackets.

Thanks. . The reason i ask is that there's whats described as a 1967 series on ebay, which was apparently registered in 76, but is tax free, trouble is that surely a 67 build would be series 11a, . . But its got an s111 bulkhead. . . Its in classics if ya wanna take a look, seems too cheap to me too . .

My 1961 has a SIII bulkhead fitted along with screen and dash. My original bulkhead was rotten and back in 1998 when I replaced it nobody really cared. I got it for the right price from PRB Services. I now wish I had got a SII bulkhead just to stop people pointing fingers.

My 1961 has a SIII bulkhead fitted along with screen and dash. My original bulkhead was rotten and back in 1998 when I replaced it nobody really cared. I got it for the right price from PRB Services. I now wish I had got a SII bulkhead just to stop people pointing fingers.

I did the same as you years ago as i had a scrap s3 in the drive and took it of that to put on my s2,trying to get a good series 2a bulkhead now is like trying to find a needle in a haystack but i got lucky and found a complete s2a with a rotten chassis and took the bulkhead of that to go on mine so its back to original now (the bulkhead is at least).