A really good supplier

Just a quick note of appreciation. My battery is determined to come out thru the battery box base something to do with a little bit of corrosion so went to YRM

Happened to be passing so rang and collected the lovely pieces of aluminium beautifully cut and drilled. at the same time Ronnie went thru how I should go about fitting it in the easiest manner. a truly nice gent and great product.

i notice snow is due tonight which is usual case for any of my lying under the truck jobs

To reiterate this, I've heard nothing but good things about YRM and the quality of the parts they supply-lovely to find a company that does what it's supposed to and not take the mick with what they sell

Another vote for YRM! Ordered a couple of bits from them, one of the bits that arrived wasn't what I ordered, phoned them up and they arranged for the right bit to be with me next day and the wrong bit collected free of charge. The right bit even came with a hand written letter apologising for there mistake. Would recommend them to anyone!!

I've had a couple of bulkhead repair sections from them in the past and have been very impressed with their quality.

Last time I rang all members of staff were at the LRO show, they still managed to post parts to me in under 2 days for no extra cost.