Good service, good price , good supplier

Been refurbishing the rear tub of my 110 SW (usual 1/2 day job turned into 7 month opus) and was looking for something to cover the wheel arch boxes and load area with. Didn't want to go the ali checker plate route as it's the family hack and I'm sick to death of pop rivets....

Finally found these really nice folks in Brum:

http://langdeanrubber.com/

So i ordered a 10m roll of 3mm thick checker plate rubber sheeting, shock , horror, they sent it when they said they would, it arrived when they said it would and the qlity is as good as they said it was, and it wasn't expensive!!!! (£79.20 delivered).

They have my recomendation, good folks and VERY helpful.

Now where have I put that big can of Evostic

Any pics of the job?

Not yet, but having repaired/replaced the following:

top hat sections

wheel arch boxes (including fabricating a new battery box - installed by previous owner so had to stick with it)

Seat belt mounts - I advise anyone with an older 110 SW to check the bolts holding the seat belt mounts, mine had corroded to less than a third of their original diameter, they would have passed a pull test, but would have sheared in a crash

Load space floor

Crossmembers stripped and painted

Still have to sort out second row seat toe board (YRM will be getting a visit...)

Then i will be able to line the back.