Defender Footwell Trim

I can't find a reference to this in my parts book?

I'm looking for the fibre soundproofing mat (which feels like cardboard) which sits in the drivers side footwell (RHD). Also, it is retained at the top by a folded metal strip - again the part number for this is missing.

Maybe they are only supplied as part of a Bulkhead?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Si

2 & 6 I would say! 7 looks like it could be metal rather than soundproofing. On mine, it's a big folded sheet which covers the roof, two sides and a bit of the floor of the foorwell.

6 is used to hold the soundproofing in place, sandwiched between the lower dash and bulkhead.

Si

Grrr, trying to grab the part numbers without lots of faff. There appear to be a number of possible numbers depending on vehicle spec, chassis # etc. This info was gleaned form www.lrparts.ru. Have a look at their online spare parts catalogue (essentially Microcat) linked to at the bottom of the page then navigate to the page ident show top left of the image above.

Duh! Thought I posted this bit yesterday, evidently not.