TF871 - Bulkhead Removal Bar Installation

ajh

Has anyone installed one of these TF871 bulkhead removal bars? They did not come with instructions and a couple photographs would be very helpful right now as I'm really not sure where to start and I only unpacked it just now to discover the total lack of any directions, diagrams or anything other than the steel bits, the function of which I can guess but the way they fit together seems to be non-obvious.

Ive never liked the idea of removing the rear bulkhead. The main bulkhead and rear bulkhead provide the only real side-impact protection for front seat occupants. Yes removing it gives more room for taller drivers but at what cost?

Each to their own mind you

Ive never liked the idea of removing the rear bulkhead. The main bulkhead and rear bulkhead provide the only real side-impact protection for front seat occupants. Yes removing it gives more room for taller drivers but at what cost?

Each to their own mind you

no bulkhead in a 110 station wagon, so removing the upper part won't make any difference.plus 90/11- sit higher than bog standard euroboxes, so side impact not affected.

Guest wunntenn

I fitted the MUDSTUFF one and it is well made and robust. Wasn't a terribly hard job but make sure you have several blades for your jigsaw and a decent pair of ear defenders and a mask as without them you'll be deaf and coughing.