Any idea how much a 130 twin cab is worth?

Hi all,

Just a quick post, i have a 130 twin cab which i bought for work but have found that i dont really need something quite as big, i am now thinking of down sizing to a 110 or even 90 pickup.

Just trying to find out how much my 130 is worth. its an M reg, ex Aberdeen airport so never been used on roads till last november, solid chassis, 86000 miles. mot till nov 2013 and tax till march.

Any help would be apreciated.

Jonny

Hi Jonny welcome to the Forum.

The tricky thing about Land Rovers is evaluation, you can go by a "book" price for the newer ones, but older ones, it purely donw to state of repair. you can get ones from the 80's that are in perfect nick going for 8k+ and early 2000yr ones going for 5k- as they are rotten to death.

What year is it, state of body, state of chasis, type of engine, etc etc...

Do some searches on Auto trader and fleebay, that should give you an idea what trucks are going for similar to yours...

Mav

Id guess at 4-7k depending very much on condition.

I went from a 130 HCDCPU with ifor top to a HT 90, you WILL need a trailer if you ever want to move anything ever again :/

We also have a 110 HCPU wich is very useful for loads but cab/storage is very limited, I have a disco flatbed with loads of storage space in the cab ( straps, basic tools, lots or recovery kit and shovel etc ) but miss the chuck in ability of the 90 without worry about light fingered friends ( although they'll probably just steal the whole motor).

In my experience a 130 is really no more of a handful than a 110 and that's only abit bigger than a 90, if you don't need or want to go 'proper' off roading then a 130 isn't overkill and with we'll thought out storage can handle a mass of kit with ease.

All four vehicles return/ returned 26 to 29 mixed driving around the dales. ( 110 gen 200 with 250k, 90 300 with 160k, disco 300 with 135k, 130 300 with 130k )

Will.

thanks for the quick replies guys

Its a 1995, 300tdi, decat and egr blank, 86500, body is in good overall condition, typical corrosion on door bottoms. bulkhead is solid, chassis is solid. mot till nov 2013.

i cant find any on autotrader apart from tippers or much newer models :(