Forward facing rear seats

I've finally managed to buy some genuine forward facing rear seats to fit into my Ninety to go with the tub modification panels I fitted last year, but I've just realised I have no idea where they actually go!

Does anybody have any measurement data on where the holes for the brackets are located? Ideally a measurement of a factory fitted seat bracket location from a decent reference point would be enough to get going on, but if anybody has retrofitted themselves and happens to have all hole locations that would be great.

Cheers,

Dave

Can't believe I'd forgotten about the defender2 threads on this - it was killer90's post that started me off with the tub mods!

I too got the puma tub panels from Pete (measures2931 on eBay), but if I were to do it again I'd just get the full kit from Foley's:

http://foleysv.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/WP_Product_Display/single_product.php?id=23

It's taken me ages to get all the bits together, and I'm pretty close to their kit cost now.

Dave

Very tempted, that money is about right for a good set of used seats and fixings not inc the panels, but I want the XS seats to match my fronts! The supplier on ebay is not trading at the moment, so no luck sourcing the panels on their own to supplement with the seats - I can get them elsewhere.

Sorry to hijack your thread dbartle.

Yep that was the only issue I had with that kit, but spoke to Paul and he confirmed that they could do XS for an extra £300.

I'd almost given up on getting XS seats for reasonable money, but had a lucky win on eBay. I'll probably have mine under seat covers for 6 months if the year, so was struggling to justify the extra cost.

Dave

• 1 month later...