What's letting the smoke out?

geoffbeaumont

Well, took it it out for a run this evening - nothing until the engine's right up to temperature and after leaving it sitting in the cold nicely steamed up windows and a smell of coolant. Leaky matrix it is.

I'll stick a bottle of Bars Leaks in it tomorrow and see if that fixes it. I don't really want to take that truck to bits :(

ahh Geoff, thats the sound of holy praise as gods fuel is consumed in an appropriate manner,

"And I shall send down a fine mist to smite your enemys, and low the idolatry of WD40 shalt not save them, those that find solice the fuel of the lord shall inherit the lake" Book of Haynes, Chapter 3 Vs 2 (just after the removing an ashtray section)

PMSL :hysterical:

No actually

SMSL mdr2.gif( note shoes colour)

Nige

i cant be bothered to read right back to the begining to see what age disco it is. im told you can get the matrix out of a 300 disco by just removing the glovebox. 200s need the whole dash out so i understand. tbh i'd be tempted to try it with the dash inplace on a 200, even though last time i took the heater box out it only took about 4 hours including refitting. oh & id stripped the heater box right down to sort a dead fan in that time.