before i spend

stripy

I bought a TD5 90 tub off them. Overall the item is in ok nick for the price. The only issue is that on turning up at the pre arranged date and time there was no one around. I tried ro fet hold of the seller but his phone went to answerphone. I ended up loading the tub myself which was a bit of a struggle. No apology from the seller either

I have bought a few bits from them and found them very helpful and honest. They even offered to deliver free and I'm about 8 miles away.

Strange thing was, spoke to someone on the phone a couple of times to arrange collection. Turned out it was the owners 14 year old son, very efficient though.

They appear better than the other lot...

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=springwoodlandrovers&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

What are you after? You may find it easier to source through the forum sales/wants section.

I'm after a td5 bulkhead complete ,ive tried the wanted section for around a month, seems there's not much about at the moment.