Splendid RTV with CVLRC at Great Brickhill

megatoad

Just thought I would drop some images in for your approval from this weekends Chritmas trial at Great Brickhill

Unfortunatly I let a friend double drive my 80" ad the bugger had the cheek to beat me :angry2: Might not let him play next time. Mind you, I am on his wheels and tyres :blush:

ts0q.jpg

wa93.jpg

iiwq.jpg

ozzp.jpg

ntt7.jpg

2vv1.jpg

w01h.jpg

bmm0.jpg

wvqi.jpg

e4pw.jpg

b2so.jpg

kdrr.jpg

izus.jpg

n4sh.jpg

4mo5.jpg

g1yd.jpg

dciy.jpg

g61s.jpg

w4fc.jpg

d5mb.jpg

cchj.jpg

ft66.jpg

s1t7.jpg

You think those gates were wide !!

One of the sections had some extremely bizarre wide gates the section wide courtesy of the lads trying to confuse us, sadly it had a run through some 7.50 deep ruts that I just bellied out on with my mates borrowed 205s. I have some 7.50s in the garden to put on but then its too tall to get into the garage!! Want to go rag top.

A great day out though, Stutab annoyingly was only driving for the send time and slaughtered me by 10 points ! but he is a farmer :blink: .

If you are lucky we may set some more this wide at the Nationals for you all :hysterical: .

Great to see so many leafers competing.

Would have been more leafers if my step lad had been feeling better. He has just bought a tidy S3 88" and done his first trial in that last November.

Sadly I have to say I did badly, The points read out at the end were bizzarly 10, 20, 30 (Stu) & 40 (me) for the leaf class.