Mud Monsters Challenge Round 1 Slindon 16th Feb

sj_4x4

Round one of the Mud Monsters winch challenge series 2014 is nearly here !!

16th of February at Slindon Safari, near Chichester, West Sussex, sponsored by the good people at Goodwinch.

For those that have not been to Slindon it is a perfect site for winch challenges as it has just about every type of obstacle and terrain you could want.

For more information, and to enter, please see Mud Monsters website.

www.mud-monsters.co.uk

• 5 weeks later...

Shellbridge Lane is where you are heading for. Afraid I'm not sure of the postcode. There are event arrows from the main roads, and the gateway is well marked with banners.

Event kicks off about 10am.

Muchos Gracias, sure I'll find it from this. I know Shelbridge lane and suspect the site may well be more or less at the end of a mates road, I've seen some muddy trucks pulling out of a gateway there, I just hadn't put two and two together.

Ha ha, glad you had a good time. Yes, this is pretty extreme level of competition. You don't HAVE to play at those levels

Just as well as I suspect the budget or ability won't stretch that far....although the Defender 90 challenge truck in the sales section looks like a good start point! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...